TOP TEN TUESDAY: Favorites So Far


Hello, human beings. I have decided to add my blog some spice and more activity and so I'm adding a new feature to the blog: Top Ten Tuesday! No, this isn't mine. I've been looking through bookish blog memes and trying to find one that's sort of easy to do, convenient [for me anyway], interesting and one that's easy to squeeze in on my schedule. Yes, so, for more information about this meme, just read the quoted couple of paragraphs below!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

That said, this week's Top Ten topic is:
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
(in random order)

It feels weird compiling this list because I've read only twenty-three books so far and I literally picked about half of my read list so far, but yes, that's the top ten for me so far. Hopefully, the other half of the year will bring more good books!

Also, clicking the links will direct you to my book reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment