TOP TEN TUESDAY: Covers I Dislike

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is:
Top Ten Covers I Dislike
(in random order)
A lot of the novels in this list, I've not read, but are in my to-read list. I'm just going to indicate if I've read them before or are on my TBR list so you know how deep my judging is.
 
Switched by Amanda Hocking
  • Shelf: TBR
  • Why I dislike the cover: I'm not a fan of the colors + there's a face in the photo and she looks like someone I knew. [shivers]

The Fall Of Five by Pittacus Lore
  • Shelf: TBR
  • Why I dislike the cover: Just nah... It doesn't look appealing for me.

Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Eliot
  • Shelf: TBR
  • Why I dislike the cover: Not a fan of covers with human faces on it. Much more people kissing. :/

Shift by Em Bailey
  • Shelf: TBR
  • Why I dislike the cover: Faces!!!

Ditched by Robin Mellom
  • Shelf: TBR
  • Why I dislike the cover: Nope. Just nope.

The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles  
The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
  • Shelf: (TKB) DNF, (TTWF) Not shelved
  • Why I dislike the cover: I think you see my problem here... They're technically the same photo! (Plus, there's another novel with the same models and almost same theme. I just don't remember the title.)

Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
  • Shelf: Read (my review)
  • Why I dislike the cover: I think it looks too busy? And there's too much color for me.

Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
  • Shelf: Read
  • Why I dislike the cover: ...I don't get it. I'm not sure if I missed the meaning of the cover in the story or if it really just is irrelevant.

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Shelf: Read (my review)
  • Why I dislike the cover: Human faces! Plus, I don't know, it just doesn't look nice for me.

That is allll  for this Tuesday! What about you guys? Any cover/s that you aren't really fond of? share which titles in the comments bellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment