ALBUM HOARD #4 | Peroxide


If you've been looking at my personal blog, you might have seen my latest post about me telling you about me writing an Album Hoard post for the other record that kept me company on the road during vacation and here it is. That album is Peroxide by Nina Nesbitt.



How did you come up about on listening it?
  • One of my friends who loved Ed Sheeran so much recommended I listen to Nina Nesbitt.

What did you think of the album?
  • I like it a lot!!!!
  • I'm not much for the singer-songwriter genre, but I listen to a few artists (Ed Sheeran, Gabrielle Aplin, Nina Nesbitt) and I'm all in love with them.
  • What I like about Nina Nesbitt most are her lyrics. I think each one tells a story and triggers a lot of prompts. Listening to her songs is like listening to someone tell a story. They're all so interesting and beautiful. 
  • One of her songs feature Kodaline! They're one of my ultimate favorites as well and it was so, so nice to hear a song they collaborated! (You have to listen.)
  • Her songs remind me of several OTPs. (e.g., Hold You reminds me of Mara and Noah.)
  • I think she's underrated. A lot of beautiful things are underrated and Nina Nesbitt and her music is one of them. She's getting more recognition and I'm really proud of her.

What's your favorite song off the album? 

 

 


  • It's either The Apple Tree , Mr. C, or 18 Candles.

Would you check out more of the artist/band?
  • Yes! Certainly.

Would you recommend it?
  • With all my heart.

Last Words:
  • I apologize for the shortness of this post.(I just don't know what to say except for the fact that I love this album so much. Okay.)
  • [IRRELEVANT] Happy Independence day to my country--the Philippines! Let all the puto out! (Joke lang, ok, sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment