"Real" Book Challege: May 2014 Wrap-up

Have you gotten used to reading on your Kindle, iPad, Nook, or other reading device? Do you have tons of pretty books filling your bookshelves that are just begging to be read (and maybe sniffed a little too)? Do you have a favorite book or series that you’ve been looking for a reason to reread?
All these scenarios, and so many more, are the perfect reason to join the “Real” Book Challenge! Join us in a quest to put down the electronic devices and pick up a physical copy of your favorite book(s).

The "Real" Book Challenge is a challenge hosted by Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare that dares readers to stick to the printed word and achieve their certain goals of "real" books read per year!

May has been very, very busy for me. We started attending review classes, add up my responsibilities: I barely found time to read. (Midnights could've been an option, but I needed to wake up early in the morning, so it's out.) So yes, without further ado, here are the novels I've read in May.

All in all, I managed to read four books. One of which is an e-book and so I'm left with three real books. And those three are:



That's all for May's real books. 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment