HOUSEKEEPING: Semi-hiatus?


The title says it all. Yes, even the question mark.

As you might be aware of, school started this week and I've been in it for three days so far and I'm... stressed out. For some reason. Now you might ask what this had to do with the blog. The answer? The posts--basically everything. I know! It's only been three days, plus it's introductory week, so not much to stress out for, right? Wrong. Don't judge me. The school year feels so different for me--as though I've been suddenly thrown into a completely different planet and I'm still still trying [hard] to get the hang of it.

I've been bringing books to school to accompany me, of course. But lately, (aka three days past) the reading seems to be forced in on my system. And I don't want to use my reading as some sort of distraction and pressuring because it's not supposed to be that way. Just that lately, I've been feeling so stressed out and depressed and shitty for reasons I can't and don't want to state.

I can't read properly nowadays. I'm trying, believe me, I am. But you know those times when you're doing something but your heart's not in it? That's how I'm feeling right now. I have my books and I have them opened in front of me, but my eyes and mind seem to drift off and therefore just passing my eyes across the printed words instead of actually reading them.

I'm still posting stuff, of course. But maybe less or not regularly of the book reviews. I'll write and schedule posts ahead of time so as not to neglect my blog, but I won't rush it with the book reviews. I'll post whenever I can. Don't worry, though. This won't last. Just until I feel better again and when I managed to keep my brain and emotions and issues on track.

You can keep contact with me through my e-mail and twitter which are found both on the sidebar and the "contact" page.

Have great weekends, everyone!

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment