TOP TEN TUESDAY: Summer TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This Tuesday's topic is:
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list 
  • First off, it's technically not Summer in our country anymore and that classes kicked backed about a week ago, so this obviously, this isn't going to be a Summer TBR, but rather a normal TBR list. But to give it a little twist, I'm not giving you a list of books that are in my TBR pile as of the moment but rather, the Summer-themed novels I have listed in my TBR list in goodreads.


---



---



---


---



---


---




---


---



---



Those are just ten of the Summer reads that are in my goodreads TBR list. Have you read any of those novels before? What did you think about them? Tell me in the comments!

Have amazing Summers, y'all! Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment