50th Anniversary: Google version

Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary themed Google!
In commemoration of the 50th Anniversary, Google's got a little thing for us!

You get to choose your own doctor! (oh joy!!!!!)
It's basically a mini-game where in you're gonna have to get through these obstacles to collect G-O-O-G-L-E and back to the TARDIS. And you get ot choose your own [starting] Doctor!! And I chose Nine because he's my favorite woop woop

Yes, okay, I apologize about the time I've spent, I'm not the best player there is on Earth.

The rush and good feeling of accomplishing this game.
 The fun thing about this game is you don't like, die or get game over. You just regenerate and regenerate until you finish the game and that's really cool. (Because really, for most part, I wouldn't want to waste the adrenaline and amount of squeals I have emitted whilst playing this game.)

Here, have some mid-jump doctors. I couldn't gif it because I'm on ninja mode.
This is a really cute game! It gives me the Whovian vibes (aha). The 50th Anniversary episode aka "The Day of The Doctor" is to show on November 23rd internationally. (I'm gonna fucking die.)

Click this sentence if you wanna play it too.

Have a great time!! :----)

P.S. You may have noticed the header change. I know it's not December yet, but come on, have an early dosage of your Christmas vibes. (Too bad though, the silhouette lady is absent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment