Under the Neon Sky


There's this thing they call "Tacsiyapo!" where you get to throw something on the wall to release your anger. (Or whatever bad feelings build up in your chest.)




Say hello to Spidey! He's a little out of place.


Cousin band photo?

I had to. I really had to.


Yesterday, we went to Gerona, Tarlac to celebrate my grandma's birthday! Here are some photos I've taken whilst traveling. (Actually no, not really. All of these are taken within the premises of Isdaan.) This trip actually made me think of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour a lot. I finished it just the day before the trip and really, the novel made me appreciate the things I see while sitting on the car for long hours with Peroxide (Nina Nesbitt) and Where It All Began (Dan + Shay) on loop.

It was a really fun day. Have you gone places during this summer so far?


'Til next time!


:--)

No comments:

Post a Comment