2014 Real Book Challenge

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare
 Hullo. Welcome to another week of an off-themed post, but I've been going through goodreads today and I found out about this blog named Fic Fare. I decided to explore the blog a bit and found out about this "Real" Book Challenge.

Have you gotten used to reading on your Kindle, iPad, Nook, or other reading device? Do you have tons of pretty books filling your bookshelves that are just begging to be read (and maybe sniffed a little too)? Do you have a favorite book or series that you’ve been looking for a reason to reread? All these scenarios, and so many more, are the perfect reason to join the “Real” Book Challenge! Join us in a quest to put down the electronic devices and pick up a physical copy of your favorite book(s). 

I think it's a thing for me nowadays that when I run our of novels in stack, I usually resort to grabbing ebooks to feed my need, so I thought, with my Summer pile just sitting in the shelf, why not join this challenge? (To add some spice in my bibliophile life, too!)

That blurb enough to get you do it as well? Click here to join now! (Don't worry, it's not necessary that you own a blog. You have somewhere to put them up.)

Let us get this to the real book hoarder level, yes?

This is the first challenge I'm taking as a blogger so I am very excited! (Wish me luck?)

No comments:

Post a Comment