blinding and blind








this isn't a "why we broke up" story, but nah


If you follow me on twitter, you'll know  I've mentioned numerous times that I actually like strolling through the Why We Broke Up Project every once in a while and those screen captures above are just some of my favorite entries.

I don't know exactly why I like them and even more why I feel the need to share them. Maybe just because I thought these were eloquent and thought-provoking entries? I have absolutely no interest on talking about love lives and more obviously of how those once-beautiful relationships ended, but being a fan of words and the way they're put together to say something, these entries may have struck me in a way that either only words can; there's something I feel stir within me whilst reading them or, I found them entertaining to read and I thought maybe it would be nice for you guys to see them too.

Have a great week ahead!


'Til next time

:-)


P.S. I'm sorry for the lack of book review. I wasn't able to finish Into the Still Blue last week.
P.P.S. It's my twin brother's birthday in two days! I don't know what to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment