New URL + Bloglift

Hello there! Upon laying your eyes on the blog, you might have noticed quite a lot of changes. First, the most obvious (actually, I think everything's sort of obvious). The URL. Holaa Okay. I'll be honest. I actually have no idea why and how I came up with this. I've been wanting to change my URL to something bookish since January, but I cannot seem to find the perfect one. I even have a list of possible domain names written in a yellow paper. Guess what? My current URL isn't on the list. In fact, I thought about it just earlier today. And then I entered it on the address bar; upon knowing it's not taken, I just took it and well, say 'hi' to my new URL aka obviouslyreading.

Second, the colors and well, everything but the template and content. Fast fact: Pink is nowhere the list of my favorite colors. But I thought it would great colors for my blog along with black + white so I thought, "why not try it?" And it worked, right!? But yes well. Time to face reality. Pink is not my color. Also, it's good to have a change and green is definitely one of my favorite colors and I've been having this idea to lift my blog's appearance for months now so here we are!

You also might have noticed that I removed the "about the blog" page. It's still under construction! I'm changing some stuff in the blog + the headers and my schedule as well so it'll have to wait!

I explained more of this [no, not really] on my now-made personal blog allegiante.

What do you think of the new look? And the URL? Yay or nay? Do tell me your opinions! I'd love to hear from you. :--)

No comments:

Post a Comment