Summer Reads + Weekend



It's the first day of April which means March is over which means I'm officially out of my month-long book ban! And since first weeks of the months are for me to tell you about the things I'm looking forward to in this month, I'm giving you the list of books I have in my Summer to-read pile.

All but three of the books in this pile are purchased by me during random days ranging from the year 2012 up to March 2014. Let's get on it? (The novels are listed by their order on the stack in the photo)
*ones that I borrowed
I'm really excited to get to those novels because damn, mates, I almost drove myself crazy busying myself with other stuff instead of sitting down with my books for the past month.

// M A N I L A // X


Also, over the weekend, I went to the mall to catch The 1975's mall show. It was a good day. Although I still wasn't able to get in the actual event, I got to stand somewhere far off with a somehow decent view. I wasn't able to capture a decent photo, though. (Because really, everything I could see properly were the screen and George. Sometimes I'd see Ross and Hann and Matty, but only when they moved around so...)

Yes, anyway, oh my god they were amazing live. Matty's voice is so genuine and they sound just like that of in their tracks's studio version. (Wrong choice of words and construction of ideas. I can't actually describe how good they were. No words can ever describe that.)

To the people near me during the show: I'm really sorry that I lose my manners when I go to concerts. It's really not a good thing when you set me free and out in the open. I'm so, so sorry I kept on screaming near your ears. I swear, I cannot stop myself from losing my shit in situations like these. But I will try. I tried actually, it just happened to be in the tip of my everything that I had to let it out.

Maaaaaan, I miss them already. I wasn't even able to get in the barricades or see them properly, but their show got me good and I now am suffering from yet another case of PCD.



'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment