The day of many firsts

I just got home from Fall Out Boy's CD signing in Trinoma, Quezon City. This is such a memorable day. Here are some proof as to why it is one of a memorably day:

  • I saw Fall Out Boy
  • This is the first time I ever went on a place without my parents or any other family members
  • First time I commuted home, alone
  • My jeans caught soda
Let's explain each bullet one by one.

Like I said in the first sentence, I just got home from the mall and saw FoB in this CD signing event MMI & Ovation gave out before the concert. And unfortunately, I didn't get to take any pictures. Because beforehand, I took my first day of exam today and headed straight to Trinoma right after it. Also, I wasn't able to bring my camera with me, but here are a couple of low quality photos my friend took with her phone.


We weren't able to get closer. We arrived quite late we didn't get to get in with the people who got their CD signing stub. But we still had our albums signed. c: 


Though we weren't able to come to them closely and approach for the signing, we got it after they signed them backstage and delivered to the event's front desk. I feel quite good about this actually. I got one of the booklets signed first because apparently, Pete kind of got lazy (?) and just signed the others with just his first name. (My friends actually got "Pele" for a sign.) c: They were all so cute! ugh I think there was actually one time when Patrick got to see me and waved, although I was tOO STUNNED AND STARSTRUCK TO HAVE WAVED BACK BECAUSE HE SAW ME MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. And yeah, we sang some songs and life was beautiful.

I still want to see them in their concert, I cannot go please send me there.

Second  and third bullets, I know from this moment on, you won't be interested to read, because the focal point of this post is the Fall Out Boy one, so I'll keep this short. But today, I kind of feel like I crossed a bar. I never got the courage to commute or go somewhere with no adult supervision before. And I have made it. Nicely. Because of Fall Out Boy. I am very much grateful for that. I cannot believe they could be my childhood and sign of maturity at the same time. 

Thank you Fall Out Boy, you mean so much to me and I really really hope I could see you sometime soon. 

'Til next time. 

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment