Help me out!

Hey guys! The (stupidly edited {yes, I know it sucks, I did it on purpose idk}) photo above is my entry for a photo liking competition on facebook which would earn the winner a meet & greet for  All Time Low, A Rocket To The Moon, We Came as Romans or Tonight Alive.  And I reaaally would like to meet either All Time Low or A Rocket To The Moon so bad since I also won't be able to attend the actual concert itself and it would really make my life if I got the chance to so please, vote for my entry.

You're just gonna have to like the fanpage then look for my name, Maia Jacob and tick the box beside the number on the upper left corner of my entry space. Clicking the photo above would take you to the site. 

Whoever sees this, help me out, guys, please! I really really want this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment