five reasons why I don't like Fridays.

Before starting off, the title is half of a lie. I liked Fridays. At least, I used to. But there is something about this school year that made my feelings flip. Here are five reasons as to why:

  • During Fridays, I run out of food. Since we buy things every weekend for the weekdays, and we all know how people are-- when there's food, the consume all of it at the shortest time and soonest it was bought. Which suck so bad because when Friday comes, and I get home early, I run out of knick knacks to feed on.
  • Homeworks. I remember last school year, we had tricked all our teachers that we have a "no assignments on fridays" rule and they bought it. This time, it's different. New section, new people, new rules. Try telling our teachers that, they'd bring us to the student discipline coordinator.
  • Fridays are home economics double period. I do not have a disliking against the subject. I honestly think it is one of the most interesting, as to it tells us about life. Only, our home economics this year isn't that... good. Reason 1: the teacher. She knows a lot about the subject, yes. But you know, there's something about the way she speaks that makes it so dull, unimportant and just plain boring. Reason 2: The activities we do. I really don't find them fun. Cutting paper and pasting in onto another paper? Nope, not my type of fun.
  • Nostalgia. My [apparently, ex] best friend used to do a lot of silly things during Fridays that I miss so much. And not anymore because she has a lot of new friends now. (Note to self: move on, girl.)
  • There is something about Fridays that bring me down all the time. I cannot explain this one so much. Okay? It just happens, every friday I feel hollow, depressed and lonely. Like I want to cry so hard without an actual reason. I think I'm going psycho.

No comments:

Post a Comment