TOP TEN TUESDAY: Blogging Confessions

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

This week's topic is: [drum roll]
Top Ten Blogging Confessions
  • I'll be very, very honest about my blogger issues and shenanigans now. (Or maybe not.)
  1.  The hardest part in blogging, for me, is the connecting/having connections with people. I'm awkward in real life and slightly less awkward on the interwebs, but I'm always afraid to approach someone. Unless necessary. Or I think you're nice and that it's okay if I bugged you with my just-made-a-friend giddiness.
  2. The idea of me blogging is one of the biggest impulse decisions I've made in my life so far.
  3. This blog wasn't initially intentioned to be a full-time book blog.
  4. Before changing from allegiante, I had two options for my URL change: obviouslyreading and nonexistentbookshelf. But I stuck with the former because I thought the latter was too long and that it doesn't sound too sticky (?) in the mind. (Although I have plans on changing into it someday.)
  5. Whenever I edit my stuff, (except for the book review headers,) I try on a lot of different fonts, but I always always go back to using Lavanderia.
  6. I edit my blog layout on Photoshop. I would've sketched on paper while in school, but I can't even draw a decent straight line for the love of cows, so I just mix and match everything when I get to open Photoshop.
  7. Every time I get to build friendship within the book blogosphere make me giddy for at least a day. (I get myself a treat because hey, I made a friend!)
  8. I treasure every single friendship I make in the blogosphere because you all are lovely and very nice and welcoming and you deserve all the good things in this world.
  9. I still consider myself an egg in this industry. You all are owls and goddesses and I'm an egg.
  10. Book blogging is literally one of the best decisions I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment