ALBUM HOARD #2 | Imaginary Numbers


To supply my ever growing bitter feelings over not attending the 8123 tour Manila, this week's review[-ish] is of The Maine's latest EP, Imaginary Numbers.



How did you come up about on listening it?
  • Since I've been having very bitter feelings over this band lately, and since it's the third week of the month, I though, "why not?" As in why not mix these feelings in to do something productive?
  
What did you think of the album?
  • It's mellow, obviously. Mellow/sad-ish songs aren't really my favorite things from the Maine, but hey, I liked this one.

What's your favorite song off the album?
  • Room With No Windows or Perfectly Out Of Key. Because well, I find them relateable.

Was there a line in one of the songs in the album that struck you?
  I live in a room with no windows
  Too much time on my hands
  Too much shit in my head
  
-- Room With No Windows
 Thoughts fall company and dreams as friends
-- Perfectly Out Of Key

Would you check out more of the artist/band?
  • I would trade anything to see them, so why the hell not?

Rate it by rubber ducks:
3.5 ducks
  • This acoustic EP is not really my cup of tea, but the words say a lot about everything so ta-da.

Would you recommend it?

  • Oh, why not? Yes, sure.


'Til next time!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment