I strained my eyes! #1


Holler and say hello to my first post ever during second weeks of the month! I'm a peasant at time management and this is the only time I got to watch something that I wanted and can review so here we go!
This month, I'm reviewing Meet the Robinsons!


What was the movie about?
  • The movie's about a twelve year old kid named Lewis. He's an orphan and an inventor. Now he invented this thing wherein you'd be able to see a certain memory in your life and he's bringing this invention to a Science fair and things got in trouble so then he's (accidentally) gone time traveling to discover a lot of things about himself and his fate.
How did you come up about on watching it?
  • I have not actually known that a movie such as this existed until one of my friends told me.
What did you think of it?
  • I thought it was amazing! It was very much family oriented and dramatic in a not ugh way. Plus, dibs on the time travel thing going on. We all know how much of a Whovian I am and I've always wanted to watch a time travel show/movie besides Doctor Who and here I got it! I liked the fact that we got a pretty dramatic kid for a main character. On a normal basis, I would've disliked it because it's a melodramatic kid fuming at the world because his parents left him when he was young yada yada, but I didn't. Because of the time travel and the brilliant-ness  and the fact that it's cartoon(!!) which is very entertaining because I have not watched cartoons in a while.
Favorite scene:
  • That time when the Robinsons fought the dinosaur!

What did you learn from the movie? (If you did learn anything)
  • Families are real treasures
  •  Never give up!!
  • If you failed the first time, do it better the next time.
  • "Keep moving forward"
Rate it by rubber ducks:
  • I give this five ducks because it made me so happy. From the time Lewis went back to the present til the end credits, I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face. This is a really good movie and I suggest you watch it if you haven't yet!
P.S.  Thirteen days til Christmas! Wee

'Til next time!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment