TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!



Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

This week's topic is: [drum roll]
Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read


The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
  • I've actually read City of Bones and purchased a copy of City of Ashes a couple of years ago, but I found myself not quite enjoying the first one. I've gotten to the third pat of Ashes but I never got to finish it for some reason. I'm actually very intrigued as to how the series will go because of its large fandom but... I'm not sure. Maybe someday I'd go around finishing Ashes and finishing the series, but for now, I don't think so.
 
Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking
  • My sister owns the first two books in the series and I have them kept in my TBR shelf but I'm nooooot quite sure if I'm gonna read them. Switched, the first novel, has been in my goodreads TBR list for a long time and now that I've acquired a copy, I'm not too sure if I'm too enthusiastic to read it. Maybe I'll get to it when I finished the novels I have to read?

Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
  •  I've heard a lot of things about this series. Mixed things. And it confuses me if I should give it a try or not. Although I've been planning to purchase the first novel for a looooong time now.

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • I've actually already started on this one. It's the first novel I ever brought to school to get me through the day and got to read up to the fourteenth chapter until I realized that it wasn't what I was looking for at the moment. I might get into this when I felt like it? I love the Wizard of Oz + this trilogy sounds promising.
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  • I borrowed a copy from my friend about five months ago and I still haven't gotten into it. I remember giving the first novel three stars and I feel obliged to read the second--this one. I'll probably get to it sometime, but not now.
Love, Rosie/Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern
  • My friend's been forcing me to read Where Rainbows End because there's an upcoming movie under the title Love, Rosie. I've watched all the trailers so far and I liked them a lot. (Most especially because of the songs--Chocolate and High Hopes!) But I've been reading reviews lately and I've been seeing so many mixed reviews it makes me feel uncertain if I want to read it or not.

Now on to you, which novels in your TBR pile and list are you not certain if you want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment