Writing in March (Housekeeping #3)

 
I suppose the title says it all. For the month of March, all I'm gonna do is to write. I did mention on my last review that I'm on a serious book reading ban because, well, my friend dared me to go on hiatus on reading for a month because she thought that my life was boring. So then, I'm gonna try to avoid reading.
But oh well, if you're this much of a secluded person, I suppose you still find refuge in seclusion. Now, I am secluding myself even more by concentrating on jotting my brain down on paper. I have no idea yet, as to what I'm writing about but hopefully, I'll be able to get far and that I'd actually accomplish something out of this month.
Wish me luck. (I need that, you know. I have not dedicated myself in writing in long time so this takes some time to get used to all of it again.)
'Til next time
:-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment