maia's summer misadventures

Summer hasn't even gone that far for me yet, but here I am entitling a post "summer misadventures".  Fret not, this isn't about me whining about summer and the misadventures I might have to get along with. (Although for sure, there will be, let's not look into that image, should we?)
This post isn't something I would do a lot, but since it's my vacation and I can sort of bring my camera with me wherever I go, I decided maybe it's time I capture fragments of the world that I find enticing or something worth lingering in my memory.

Anyway, like I've mentioned, I'm gonna attempt to be a little artistic this vacation by doing what creative people do: appreciating things and preserving them. I don't mean preserving in a deeper and much more complicated manner--you get what I mean, oh yes, you do, it needs no more explaining. But yeah, since I'm more likely to have more time to kill in front of my computer, might as well use it updating my blog [with my, well, summer (mis)adventures year 2014].



Have a great break, everyone who's on vacation for the months April and May!!

'Til next time.

:-)



P.S. Photo posts might be often for the next two months.



1 comment: