Catch up post 1

I apologize for my lack of post last week. I wasn't really having much of a free time so I wasn't able to put anything up but my weekly review. So to compensate and to update you as well with my whatabouts, here is a short recap of how last week went:

  • Monday: We had no classes!
  • Tuesday: Our educational field trip happened this day-- 092413.  We went to a bakery that sells huge pandesal (they're Filipino bread and they're so good); a prop making company; a museum and an army camp. It wasn't really my type of fun, but it was good otherwise. I liked that day.
  • Wednesday: Intramural/s day 1. Amazing free day with friends!
  • Thursday: Intramural/s day 2. Another fun (yet more serious) day with my gorgeous popsicles.
  • Friday: Intramural/s day 3. slash Recollection. My class spent half a day in school to savor our last day of intrams this year; and when the afternoon came, we set out to get to the recollection. The recollection was the best I had since we started having recollections, to be honest. And to think that it's the first time had spent it with a different set of people after eleven years. It's amazing and I'm very thankful to them for that.
  • Saturday: Recollection day 2. Not much happened, really. We had a confession which made me sob like a pig; a mass wherein I had to do the Responsorial Psalm; and I led our class in praying the rosary. Fun, fun day. (This section made me feel special and it's a nice feeling. Because in a world of smart people, all they would talk about is how smart they are and they never really paid much attention to the dumb ones. Yeah, you get the point.)
  • Sunday: My aunt celebrated her birthday. I ate a lot. The end.
This was a really great week! I hope I get more weeks like this. And [I know you guys won't be able to read this,] but thank you so much for making this week one of the nicest ever. You have no idea how happy you made me in a span of seven days.

P.S. My blog is going on a construction after I accidentally deleted all my photos. I am still in the process of remaking and retrieving them after deleting all those from my google+ account after all the photos appeared in my aunt's tablet because (apparently,) I logged my account on. For those you who had experienced or are experiencing the same thing, (you know, Picasa uploading the photos in you google+ account and putting it up on your smartphone which is not delete-able) here's something,

  • If you want to get rid of the back-up Picasa/Google had uploaded on your smartphones [most especially Android,] just go on to Settings > Applications Manager > Gallery > Clear Data
  • Don't hesitate to do it because it will only delete the photos Picasa had uploaded and not the ones you had taken/the ones in your memory card.

'Til next time.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment