HOUSEKEEPING: Out of The Woods


HA! Did you see what I did there? (Yes, I love 1989. It is currently consuming my soul.) Okay you probably didn't, but anyway. Here is the very first housekeeping post this year.

No, I'm not greeting you a happy new year because I'm already too late for that, but I'm telling you that I'm out of hiatus. For good. The last four months of 2014 has been very lazy and inactive for me, but I promise I'm getting out of it this year.

I'll still be busy of course. Senior year is CRAZY. Especially the last three months we have (which starts right now, by the way), but I'll dedicate more time to my blogging because I missed it too much, and I found out that  literally have nothing to do if I'm not reading and blogging.

Just a little something, I'll be changing some stuff on the blog to keep things cooking. And I won't probably update thrice a week, but as often as I did during the past four months.

That's all for this time. Have a great year, and happy blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment