Going Out of Hiatus?


Hello! So you might've noticed that I posted my review for We Were Liars last Saturday. You probably also might've noticed that I posted something. After a month. That is the longest I haven't posted. (So far.) I then can assume you can say that it was a hiatus--abrupt, and not declared, but still a hiatus otherwise.

What did I do with my month free, you might ask? I read. I read and read and read. I attempted to write a couple of stories (not for NaNoWriMo, I'm afraid), but so far, one failed and the other I'm not quite sure what to do yet. Another thing I did is that I studied. (Yes, you read that right.) I've been trying to put at least 70% of my mind in school so I could invest something actually worth bragging for in the future--ridiculous as it may sound.

I don't know yet if starting this time, I'll be back to blogging regularly because being a senior is ridiculous. I'm going through so many things; school-wise and personal-wise and I need to keep my mind in check or I'll lose it completely. So I decided I'm gonna have to let a priority go for a while.

If I won't be able to get back to the blogging thrice a week thing, then I'm just gonna pop up when I can. I have quite a lot of posts planned to write and post so look out!


'Til next time!
-maia

No comments:

Post a Comment