Youtube vlog? Yay or nay?

I've been wanting to start a vlog since last year. I don't even know why. It just came to me that I want to be able to video myself with my thoughts and share it to people. I've watched a lot of youtubers, a lot of them with vlogs that differ from each other and then it would hit me and I'd realize than before you start a vlog, you should consider some things like:

  • What kind of video blog do you aim to be?
  • Who are your intended audience?
  • Would you be eager enough to update yourself and the people who watches you?
  • Do you have the skills to edit your own video?
  • Would you be confident enough to show your face and tell a lot of people openly about you?
I'm not a confident kind of person, I admit. But I do think there is something in vlogging that could or would or might help me achieve and earn confidence.

Thing is, though, I don't quite know how I'll start with it. I mean, there are loads and loads of topics that I consider to vlog every single day, but I don't have the time, the place, the devices and most importantly, the skills.

Actually, my friends and I have wanted to vlog. Only I'm not sure how we'd be able to do that because we're all nutshells and are ideas are everywhere it's quite difficult to manage. A

I have a Youtube account, actually, and I plan on putting something up soon, but I still have to think this through thoroughly.

It's not like this vlogging thing is so much of a crucial decision in life, but before I start I just want to make sure that I'm prepared for it.

'Til next time. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment