"The Dimwit Theory"

It's a well-known cliche that in almost every television show (or movie or book nonetheless), there is always this big, well-built, very much manly yet big idiot/s character.

My brother and I were watching a Filipino TV show and there are these three drunkards who were planning on getting into this mansion and steal stuff from it. The next episode hasn't gone out yet, but whilst they were speaking of this plan they had, my brother automatically went, "here we go again with the big-bodied idiots. I'm pretty sure they will fail." Which of course I agreed with. Since cliches will always be cliches; and, well, based on what is shown of the character so far, he is indeed stupid. What more his sidekick pushovers.

And so we had created this theory which I would call "The Dimwit Theory". In this theory, we state that there might be a huge possibility (based off of the earlier mentioned cliched characters) that as their body increases of size, their brains start to shrink slowly. Here is a photographic representation of our theory (featuring my amateur photoshop gif making skills):

The gif had been taken off after accidentally deleting all my google+ photos and I  cannot recover them. For that, I apologize.



We have not yet developed a legit reason as to how and why their brains shrink, (I have suggested that maybe all the fats eat up the space for the brain, or maybe it goes out as sweat when they workout, but my brother has not responded regarding this one yet) but, hopefully, we get to tackle this area of the theory sooner or later and be able to discuss it fully.

'Til next time.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment